|Home | Advertise on this site | Contact Us | Facility | Facilities FAQs | Renters FAQs | Articles | Press Room | Site Map|
Renters Questions & Answers
1. What is BoatRenting.com?
An online 24/7 service featuring worldwide online boat rental reservations.
2. How does it work?
View displayed rates, availability, live photos, and reserve with a simple click of your mouse button.
3. Who owns the boats?
Most are independent boat renting facilities, though we do have privately owned vessels.
4. Is it a Boat Club or Membership?
No, Anyone can use the service.
5. Why should I rent from BoatRenting.com instead of going directly to the facility?
Hundreds of boats to choose from, ease of on-line reservations, un-biases reviews and worldwide name recognition.
6. Does it cost more to rent a boat through BoatRenting.com?
7. Is there a fee to reserve on-line?
Yes, renter will need a credit card. (Reservation fee you pay is discounted from rental fee by facility).
8. Is this fee used as a deposit to hold the boat?
Yes, only temporarily though The facility can require an additional deposit or and security to hold your boat.
9. Is the fee deducted from the rental price?
Yes, the facility is required to deduct the broker fee from your rental price.
10. Who collects the additional deposit?
The rental facility is responsible to collecting any additional deposits of securities.
11. Do I have to contact the rental facility before the rental date?
Yes, you are required to contact the rental facility to confirm that reservation. We will send you all rental facility contact info, directions and area attractions like hotels, restaurant and related entertainment.
12. Will the rental facility be required to contact me?
Yes, the rental facility is required to contact you with in 24 hours.
13. Are the on-line boat reservation calendars live and accurate?
Yes, The facilities are encouraged to use our computerized program as their in-house reservation system, keeping the reservation calendars real-time and accurate.
14. Are the photos of the boat real and the one I will be renting?
Yes. The facility is required to post actual photos of each boat.
15. Is there a boating license required to rent a boat?
Every state and facility have different rules. Each facility will post their requirements.
16. What if I have never driven a boat before, but would like to learn?
We do have entry level boating facilities that provide boating courses and instructors or guides.
17. Does the facility know that I have rented boats from BoatRenting.com before?
Yes. We notify the facility of your boating experience with BoatRenting.com and we are working on a rating system that rates your boating ability.
18. What if the boat is not available or I am not happy with the facility?
We send out customer satisfaction surveys that build the facility rating system. This rating is displayed for other customers to review.